Tuesday 28th Jan Lecture Comments

Reading: there is currently no specific reading. Please visit www.gc.soton.ac.uk and have a look around the site and in particular the set of resources. As the module progresses new resources will be added along with lecture notes and videos. As I set reading, I will put a post up on the website as well as email out the details.

Group assessment mark: each group is given a single mark and that single mark is awarded to everyone in the group. As well as submitting the project, students submit a brief document bullet-pointing their and other group members contributions to the group project. More details in the Assessments Workshop in week 2.

Availability: there are places on the course. I’ve enrolled some students today. If you know of someone who would like to join, then please ask them to email me at jd4@ecs.soton.ac.uk.

Next up: on Friday I will give a lecture that will go into some depth about the global challenges. After a short break we will have our first workshop during which we will discuss what you want from the module.

Posted By :